Sunday, August 01, 2004

Total Body Workout...Via Painting

I don't' know that I have ever been so sore in my entire life. Yesterday I started painting around 9:30a.m. and stopped about 11:30p.m. Luckily one of my best friends, Yvette (just Vette to me) came up from Huntsville (SG, it's only an hour and a half away, but the AL line is roughly 15 miles. I'll hook you up w/ Tenn geography in no time, you'll be whistling Rocky Top and everything!) to help out b/c Brandon refuses to do anything except tape off. We knocked out the kitchen (including the 15' tall walls) and dining room and got one coat onto the living room walls.

I am exhausted after just finishing the (hopefully) last coat in the living room. Tomorrow I'll get the hallway and won't pick up another paint roller until we get to decorate a nursery. My body is sore from my crown to my toe nails, but pulling up that tape and seeing the end result is all worth it! (That's my paint mantra anyway!!!) I'll post pics tomorrow after everything is back in place, I know your aching to see how it's turned out.

The best view of everything is from the top of the refridgerator, you should try it, pretty fun! Then again, it could be the fumes talking.

Tidings of Joy... Rest and not having sore fingers or toes! :)

No comments: