Monday, August 02, 2004

Warning: The Provera has kicked in!

I'm on the stinkin' Provera again b/c well, it wasn't successful the first time. I have to let all my peeps in Blogland know that I am not my usual self while on this necessary evil. I apologize in advance for any off hand remarks or comments for the next 7 to 10 days: and especially for the pessimistic attitude. Please pray for my husband, he's the person that receives a majority of my non-pregnant frustrations. Earlier today I asked him not to wash his hands in the sink ~ it truly has made me incredibly anal (even more so than usual!) and my senses are on red alert!

Does it bother anyone else that there are people in this world, blessed by God who still wear socks with sandals and have mullets? Come on, I know I'm a pretty tough fashionista, but really. Women, don't let your men defile the eyes of the world by committing such a fashion atrocity, please!

Brandon took the digital camera with him to work, so the pictures of our newly painted territory will not be posted until later. The promised shot from the top of the fridge will just have to wait.

Till then... Tidings of Joy.

2 comments:

Donna G said...

I'm sorry. There are no more words coming to my mind. I just wanted you to know you and your husband will be in my prayers.

Clarissa said...

Vent all you want, girl, it's your blog! I'm sure no one cared for all my whining last week, but, oh, well!
BTW, you remember the story I told you of the couple who used in vitro , had a daughter, and now are adopting? Read all about it at http://steveandvonda@blogspot.com.
They'll be bringing him home in a few weeks. It's so encouraging. Don't give up faith -- trust in the Lord's timing. He has a plan -- and I pray that his plan for you is revealed soon and that all your dreams come true.