Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Are you a hit counter counter?

I have a confession to make. Since I finally figured out how to insert the hit counter on my own blog, my self-esteem has dramatically risen (rose?). I will check my blog just to see if anyone else has checked it. It's all about the comments and the rising of the hit counter.

Also, I want to have a comment deleted by a blog administrator! Joel Quile seems to be a pro at this. Maybe if I can do it w/out offending anyone or cursing I'll let everyone else in on how it's actually done. Then again, why else would a comment be deleted by a blog administrator?

Tonight the Titan's were defeated by Dallas. It's ok for a couple of reasons. 1. The first string was only in for the first 15 minutes or so. 2. Eddie George, former Titan, had only 3 carries for 4 yards. 3. It's still pre-season, these games don't count anyway. I was just happy that my drive home was accompanied by TitansRadio commentators. They are actually pretty funny. And it was a nice change from contemporary Christian and staticy Delilah stories and sappy love songs.

I have lots of reading to do for my Psychopathology class tomorrow. I don't really subscribe to the whole medical model of counseling, but studying all of these disorders is kind of fun! I tried to diagnose my sister, but she didn't want to know. Anyone want to play?

The "Milkshake" song is in my head. Kelly Rippa was singing it today as she waited on people at the McDonald's drive through. One thing NY McD's have that TN doesn't (at least, not that I am aware of...) a Philly Steak sandwich. One word ~ frightening!

Tidings of Joy... Many hits (but not of illegal substances), and being removed by a blog admin.

Can you tell I'm a bit sleepy and hyper, can that actually happen?????!?!?!?!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is Grant taking Joels comments off Grants blog. BUT hey you go girl!

Anonymous said...

I think that is Grant taking Joels comments off Grants blog. BUT hey you go girl!

Jenni said...

Mae - I am honored to have made it on your blog buddies list! And to add a hit to your counter (and comment to your post)! It is amazing to me the community this blog-thing has created -- people who know people who know people, now we know each other! -- the connections are crazy! I, too, get a burst of happy when I see how many people are reading my blog. And I thought nobody would read it! (btw, although I was at the Cowboys/Titans game last night, I really wasn't paying attention to the game -- it was too fun to enjoy my company's suite with some pals from work...sorry the Titans didn't win!)