Friday, July 30, 2004

Pondiferous Point O' the Day

Is it a coincidence that my toilet bowl cleaner (something by Lysol) & Pepto Bismol smell exactly the same? I think not...

I'll leave it at that.

Brandon & I are off to the Flo (Florence, AL) for a hot Friday night date in Lowes' paint section, a dinner at Ricca Toni's Italian Restaurant,& Target. What more could a girl ask for?

Tidings of Joy... and having enough WW points to have Parmchicken and Caesar Salad... mmm, mmmm good!

P.S. I am so addicted to ...'s.... It's almost ridiculous.... Really.... I just can't seem to make them stop coming across the screen.... Demons be gone!....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm originally from Florence so I get back there occasionally. Could you just sit in Riccatoni's and eat their bread forever?!! One of my favorites! We always loved driving through Lawrenceburg and watch for Minnonites (sp?). Of course, when I was growing up, Florence wasn't much larger than Lawrenceburg is now!

SG said...

My friend SJ was kidding me about my geographical ignorance outside of Texas. You see if I want to get to another state, it is at least a three or four hour drive. To go eat dinner in another state...crazy! OF course my home town was just two hours from the border. Not "On the Border" or "Taco Bell" but the real Mexican Border. So we did do dinner in Mexico occasionally. Hope you had fun. Lowes and Target are two of my faves!

Matt Elliott said...

Would you believe that my wife & I actually spent our wedding night in Florence, Alabama?? Monday, August 2, will be 18 years on the nose. We got married in Jackson, TN, and were on our way to Destin, FL. Checked into the Holiday Inn and had a late dinner at the Fogcutter -- which doesn't exist anymore. So if anyone kids you about having to go to Florence for a date, just be thankful you don't have to honeymoon there! :-)