Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So much to say, so little energy...

Just a glimpse into my brain, a very justifiable, warped, bit on the sarcastic side, silly comments around every corner, little noodle.
My favorite verse in the Bible is Proverbs 31:18 New Living Translation (aren't you proud of me Jon? Not the same ole King Jimmy gal I was all those years ago...)
Chapter 31 is talking about the virtuous woman, my favorite description is...18. "She watches for bargains."
Chew on that for a while and then let me know what you think. If that's not a reason to shop, I'm  not sure what is!
Tidings of Joy :)

4 comments:

Serena Voss said...

"She watches for bargains" -- my mom will love that one!

John Owens said...

She's the kind of woman that I'm looking for, but haven't met. :) Yes, I remember those ole King Jimmy days Mae. Glad you're reading something I can understand now.

SG said...

Jon, I know a bargain shopper...but enough about her. Seriously though did you check out the Mission Waco thing on my blog? More to you later this is Maes spot...
Mae, Can't wait for the Sun Drop to come in the mail. The DP will be headed your way after Saturday! How fun is this? My husband keeps saying Who is Mae? He has not caught the blog bug...good thing, only one computer in the house and it is ALL MINE! :)

Mae said...

SG, I'm worried. Brandon just told me that the mail people wont mail beverages. Is he right, or did he just want to see me perplexed? Why won't they mail it? That's their job for crying out loud! UPS or Fed Ex will, they don't question anything he sends off, and most of it is hazardous! The mailwort WILL NOT stop "the great softdrink exchange" from happening!!!!