Monday, September 20, 2004

I am...

...unofficially employed. Tammy from Centerstone just called and said everything went wonderfully and that "the board" doesn't meet until next Monday (the 27th), but until then she'll get everything together to "get the ball rolling." FUN! I love not being rejected... and even better that they are excited to hire me! Warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies, warm fuzzies!

...officially on Clomid. We'll see how this goes. I've forwarned Brandon and told him not to take anything evil that comes out of my mouth to heart for the next few days. Or for the rest of our lives, can I blame any future spouts of evil on drugs?!!??!!

....the aunt of an 8 year old. Shelby's birthday was yesterday. My sister threw her a surprise party ~ when Shelby's the center of attention and she doesn't expect it at all, she turns into a very shy and quite little girl. She's becoming VERY conscious of herself and what people think of her. It's all fun and sad at the same time.

...behind on my homework for tonight's class. I still have to watch "As Good As It Gets" and critique that and "Awakenings", plus read two chapters for a quiz. I love the busy life, when I am officially employed I'll definitely have to make better use of my time management skills ~ right now they are a bit rusty!

Tidings of Joy.... and all good things in life! :)

3 comments:

Donna G said...

For you:
...Congratulations
...Good Luck with that
...How precious
...Wow! You better get busy watching movies....

SG said...

~WOW!Congrats to you!
~Good luck with that! Did you ever get that book by Dr. Shettles? If not I'll e-mail you the readers digest version.
~They grow so fast!
~Does this mean we will not see you in blog world quite as often? Hope not but I understand you are taking on a very full load! I'll miss you!

Later tater!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new unofficial job! I really hope the medicine will help in your baby quest! I'm wondering how we can have a blog shower for you when you DO become a mother!