Thursday, September 09, 2004

And we're back!

Finally, the DH adjusted my 'puters attitude problem and now I feel like I have been invited back into the inner circle. Happy am I!!! :)

Thinking of the hurricane victims all over the Gulf, the Atlantic and where ever else they may be, this verse seems fitting... "But to the poor, O Lord, you are a refuge from the storm. To the needy in distress, you are a shelter from the rain and heat." Isaiah 25:4

I am so happy that Must See TV is back on, even if it is sans Friends. Must go watch The Apprentice and Medical Investigation ~ blood and guts, here I come! On a different, but really cool note, since B works for GE (who owns NBC) he has access to every person's e-mail address who works for NBC. Yep, don't you wish you were married to him too?!!

Tidings of Joy... and being back! :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you're back in business -- I've missed your ramblings this week! (and I love the new comment description!)