Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Offers of @#*&^%

Our realtor just called w/ the first offer on our little house. Now, I know that it's no palace, but I am very attached and think incredibly highly of my abode. The offer made was $87,500 + the refrigerator and stove. Our asking price is $97,500 and we paid more than $87,500 in the first place! I understand trying to low ball us to find the best possible price, but come on! When the realtor is laughing about an offer he's trying to make to you, it's rather obscene!!!! We all got a little laugh out of it ~ and I really understand what they are doing ~ we tried the same thing when we moved in, but come on now.

Brandon has been searching for prospective jobs. They are anywhere from Brentwood to Huntsville to Savannah, GA and West Palms Springs, FL. As much as I don't want to be more than a couple of hours from our families, beggars can't be choosers! We'll take what bites and go from there! Besides, who wouldn't want to live near the beach?????!?!?!??!!

The pounding headache that I've had since we got "the news" is lessening a bit with time. Brandon was looking for a job when he found this one and I'm sure all will work out. God provides, but man if He could just do it at my pace how things would seem easier!

Almost time to leave for church. Till next time. ~ M.

No comments: