Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005!!!

Brandon and I rang in the new year with lots of gusto! We met one of my best friends, Tricia, and her husband, Brad, at the Outback in Murfreesboro. I had a FABULOUS dinner of some Alaskan King Crab Legs and then fell asleep on the couch at 11:30. Brandon tried to wake me up to see the ball drop ~ completely unsuccessful in that area! Today we're just taking it easy and cleaning out things, kind of pre-prepping the house to get it ready to sell. All kinds of exciting adventures, huh?

Happy New Year blog family... I have no doubt it will be full of many blessings! :)

While I'm sitting in my messy but comfy guest room, others in India and Asia aren't so lucky, safe, or blessed. Please keep those affected by the tsunami in your thoughts and prayers and try to help them out of such a horrific situation. "But to the poor o Lord, you are a refuge from the storm. To the needy in distress, you are a shelter from the rain and heat." Isa. 25:4

No comments: