Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm the #1 fan of a man from Tennessee

I can't express enough the love that I have for my husband. Brandon is so giving, unselfish, sweet, funny, loving and generous. He's my rock and my heart and I am so thankful that God brought the two of us together. He constantly puts others before himself, he always tries to make everyone around him comfortable. He loves, laughs and gives with all of his heart. He is the salt to my pepper, the peaches to my cream, the light to my darkness. He is truly a gift from God.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... just visiting the site... wondering what happened to Nikki's link to her page?

Mae said...

Hey Anon,

Glad you stopped by. I took Nikki's link (along w/ Josh and Itlain's) off b/c it's no longer a site. I went over to see if she'd posted any news lately and got a "not found" page. I hope and pray that all is well w/ her, her husband and pregnancy.

Visit again! :)