Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Gobble Gobble Goo and Gobble Gobble Giggle

The Turkey Song by Adam Sadler is hillarious, I wish I knew where that cd was.

My list of thanks for this coming weekend:

* Gran is home from rehab and is getting along fantastically. She LOVES her new floor and frig and was just excited to be at home.
* Since our schedule is finally returning back to normal, B and I can enjoy a Wednesday night chruch service on being thankful.
* We only have two dinners to attend this weekend as opposed to the usual 5 or 6.
* My step-mom had kidney stone surgery yesterday and is feeling fine.
* For the most part, everyone in the family is healthy and happy.
* This is our last month on Clomid ~ 'nuff said.
* Early bird shopping on Friday with my sister and sis-in-law.
* My husband is having his 30th birthday on Friday!!! Happy Birthday B!
* We're coming home on Friday night and relaxing for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Blog family. I am thankful for the friendships God has given us through technology. Everyone be safe on your travels and enjoy this time to be with friends, family and God.

Tidings of Joy... and "tuurrkeeyy" (in your Best Adam Sandler immitation)!

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Happy Turkey right back at ya'

And tell Brandon Happy Birthday. My daughter turns 21 on Saturday! Lots of November birthdays (March must be a boring month, or NOT!!)

Jenni said...

Mae -- you can hear a recording of the song here....

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Thanks/Thanks.htm

Happy T-day....enjoy some rest! I'm hoping to get some rest also. :-)

Susan - said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it was a great one. I just noticed I am on your blog buddy list. Thanks! I would add you to mine, except I don't know how to make one. One of these days...