Friday, October 15, 2004

Weary Traveler

Monday: Columbia,Nashville, home, Henderson, home Tuesday:Nashville, home, Henderson, home Thursday: Columbia, home Friday:Fayetteville, Huntsville, Tullahoma, home... Since Monday I have traveled almost 1,000 miles. There should be a rule against that.

On a positive note, it is so wonderful, tearful, and bone chilling awesome to see God work in someone's life. Nikki and her husband were blessed yesterday with a gift that could only come from Him. Stop by, offer a congrats, and keep them in your prayers.

I have almost 1/2 of the Christmas shopping finished. My goal is to be done before thanksgiving so I can take the entire Christmas to celebrate the birth of our Savior and just decorate the house. School will be over Dec. 7 and I'll have a long break to enjoy and maybe even help plan out the festivities.

This verse from Isaiah really spoke to me. "Pay attention...I, the Lord, made you, and I will not forget to help you." ch. 44, v. 21. Soothing words to my ears and heart.

Happy weekend blog family.

Tidings of Joy... and blessings! :)


1 comment:

SG said...

Hey there tired and weary traveler.What is up withthe early Christmas present shopping? My goodness. I used to do that. Now I barely get it done by Christmas. One income, 4 mouths, and property taxes have made our gift giving less "significant". But you know... noone seems to notice.

Your day will come my dear! I pray you will be holding a stick with little stick with two lines on it soon. In our experience, the expect it when you least expect it line rang true! Blessings!