Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If only...

Do you ever look back in a person's life and see the exact point where if only he'd had a positive role model, or a parent who knew the love of Christ, that his entire life could have turned out differently? It's heartbreaking to know that one person could have litterally made a world of difference, but that one person wasn' t there. I know I can't go back in time and change what happened, but I try each day to make a point to remember that this day can set a new course for his life.

If only...

2 comments:

BabyJ20 said...

That's what I love about teaching... and what's so scary, too!! Knowing how flawed I am but wanting them to be as perfect as possible...

jettybetty said...

O Mae, I am so thankful you are allowing God the possibility of making that difference in some student's life through you! Sometimes, He doesn't allow us to see what He's doing--but I know He will use a willing heart!!