Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hot for Teacher

I was a bridesmaid in my fried Krysta's wedding earlier this evening. The recessional song was "Hot for Teacher"...

Anybody remember Shelby's wedding colors in Steel Magnolias? I'm not sure whether I was in blush or bashful, but they were both present.

In many cases over the past week or so I have found that I have an ever growing annoyance w/ disorganization and people who take up precious moments of my time b/c of it. My step-mom and I are going to make business cards to hand out that read "Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

I arranged 250 roses (both blush and bashful) into bouquets, boutineers, corsages and center pieces in one night. I had no idea I could do such a thing...

I have two more weeks to be at home w/ Hadlee (who we affectionately call Pooter Dooter, ya know, for short). Tomorrow will be spent recooping from this week, later is the ZOE conference and next week three of my favorite people in the world are coming to visit ~ my roommate from college, her husband and son. They are coming up from New Orleans to get away from things for a while and I CAN NOT wait to spend precious time w/ them.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

love the nickname for little HAH. can't wait for zoe!!!

Donna G said...

Can't wait for Zoe either.

I am the queen of nick-names, but I had to stop with Matty-Patty and Matter-patter, Mary is not real fond of monkey-boy either!!

SG said...

Weddings!
Drink up every second witht hat baby! You are right THESE are the best of days! Didn't I read you writing that somewhere? :)