Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Q & A

Claire tagged me so here goes... (until HAH's pap falls out of her mouth and she begins screaming, then I'll have to stop).

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Be debt free
Build a home
Get more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep
Have LASIK surgery
Finish school
See HAH and any following children grow up into faithful children of God
Go to Oprah's Favorite Things taping and come home w/ the mother load of free stuff

7 things I can do:
Sing completely random tidbits of songs... incorrectly
Quote movies (absolute fave "Steel Magnolias")
Play softball
Multitask
Make people laugh
Talk on the phone incessantly
Psychoanalyze to the gills

7 things I cannot do:
Sing Def Lepard songs correctly
Remember all the dance steps to Thriller
Name all 50 states or their capitals (I cheated on this in the 5th grade!)
Keep from commenting on horrendous fashion violations
Weedeat
Keep from correcting grammar mistakes
Stop kissing Hadlee's head

7 things that attract me to another person:
Eyes
Ears
Nose
Hair (all in the correct places!!)
Sense of humor
Smile
Laugh

7 celebrity crushes:
Micheal Vartan
Matthew McConohay (add spell to the "cannot" list)
Steve from Blues Clues
Regis Philbin
Matt Lauer
Phil Michelson (that left handed golfer guy)
Seriously, I have to come up w/ SEVEN???

7 things I say the most:
Holy Crap!
Shut up! (not telling someone that, but as an exciting type of exclamation)
Huh?
Bran!
Love ya, Bye.
Thank you
Yes maam / sir

7 bloggers I am tagging:
Had anyone NOT done this? Go ahead if you wish...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Here - hit Weezer!"

elizabeth said...

I have always had a huge crush on Matt Lauer! My husband laughs at this. I have actually seen him twice while I was at the Today Show and he talked to me once. I asked him if I could say Happy Anniversary to my parents and he said that he would love to but he needed to let Willard to the weather. I'll forgive him because he is so cute!

Donna G said...

Seriously, Regis???

Mae said...

Yep, see the rules of attraction. Not serious about Steve from Blues Clues (old school), but I really do like Johnny Depp (esp. when he's dirty) and Will Ferrell too.

BabyJ20 said...

"Yah know I luv ya more than muh luggage!!"

"Everybody wants to take a whack a Ouiser!! We could sell tee-shirts... 'I hit Ouiser Boudroeaux'"

And I'm sure I spelled her last name wrong... LOVE that movie, too!!

Donna G said...

Well yeah, I like Johnny Depp too, but Regis???

And yes THREE...3...Tres,,,scared out of my mind!

Anonymous said...

Girl! I have a comment from you after 1:00 a.m.! Tell that little Hadlee Ann Hale to close her little baby eyes - it's night time!