Thursday, September 22, 2005

HAH




Her personality is really beginning to show! This was a couple of Sundays ago when I had her in a very frilly outift ~ she may be a Libery Overall girl as opposed to a pearls & lace diva.

The picture on the right is from this afternoon when she was smiling and kind of laughing. I love it!!

This is "the freaks come out week" a.k.a. Fair Week. Tomorrow night Hadlee is staying w/ Abuelita & Papi for a couple of hours so B and I can get some greasy food and funnel cakes ~ Mmmm. We may even walk around and watch the pig races or tractor pull ~ YEEEEE HAW!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

She is just precious!! Have fun on your date night!

BabyJ20 said...

¡Agradezca a Dios por Papi y Abuelita!

(Thanks to God for Papi and Abuelita!!)

Susan - said...

Why is that true about County Fairs? We went to ours this week. I did not seen anyone I knew.