Monday, September 19, 2005

What to do, what to do...

If for some reason your 5 week old daughter is keeping you up b/c she refuses to sleep from, oh, say 12:11 - 2: 22 am, I highly suggest that you pick up a floor plan catalog and begin building your dream house. Also, blame the horrific sleeping habits over the past 3 nights on the full moon ~ and give it a good howl while you're at it.

If you want to check out the house that B and I are thinking of buying (or, in actuality having built and tweaking the floor plans) go to
Coffee County Realty, click on "our agents," then Freda Jones, then her second page (or is it the third?) and the address is 0 Hunter's Landing ~ a 2 story brick traditional. Tell me what you think...

I'm now going to take the slumbering baby to her cradle and the next time she wakes up it's Brandon's turn to look at house plans!

P.S. What the heck is up w/ Blogger's new big ol' honkin' font? I can read this from Texas... that is where everything's bigger, right girls??? :)

P.P.S. I'M GOING TO ZOE!!! See you all in a few weeks ~ WOO HOO!!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, Mae! That looks like a great home! It took me by surprise for a moment when you said Coffee County Realty. I didn't realize that Manchester was in Coffee County! My grandma, aunt, cousin & his family all live in Tullahoma!

Since you aren't going to make it to Zoe this year, maybe when I come to TN for Christmas I can meet you (and Hadlee!) for a SunDrop somewhere!

Jenni said...

Oh yay!!! I thought you weren't going to make it ..... I'm so glad! Pop over to Fajita's blog - he's faciltating a meeting time at Sat breakfast....

Beaner said...

My husband & I will be at ZOE - I can't wait to meet you! Is Hadlee coming too? I'm assuming that she kinda has to!

Mae said...

Hadlee may come to the b'fast, but we only live an hour away from Nashville so she's going to have a weekend w/ Daddy... and probably the grandmothers as well. :)

Clarissa said...

Yay for Mae!! You better come find me!! Blugs!!