Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Workin' for a Livin'

Sooo tired. Sooo busy... I thought I understood what busyness was until I was a non-stay-at-home-mom. Forget an "Ah ha" moment, I'm having an "Ah ha" life.

Things are going well. Some days are better than others, some fantastic, others straight from Satan himself. One of my favorite lines in Anne of Green Gables is "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet." That has become my mantra.

I have some humorous stories from the mouths of Junior High shcool children but they'll have to wait until I can type and hold my eyes open.

Just wanted to send a shout out to all my peeps in Blogland. Holla...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holla back! I'm awake in the middle of the night knowing I have to get up soon. Ugggh - maybe I'll dig up the back yard this weekend to look for treasure so I could stay home!

Donna G said...

You people need to sleep more.


don't worry Mae, it will get worse. But you will just shrug and go on, really, what choice do you have?

jettybetty said...

Good mantra--I can hardly wait for the stories from junior high kids--aren't they great???

One thing I have learned--you do what you gotta do--so I am pretty sure--you will make it!