Friday, October 07, 2005

FINALLY!!!



I feel as if I have been waiting for these for a million and fifty-three years, but it's only bee a few weeks. :) Hadlee's infant pictures are in... I can't believe how much she has changed in just a few short weeks. The time is going by so quickly!

Tonight I am off to the Zoe conference while Brandon and Hadlee go to my parents' for a home cooked meal and for our family computer guru to work his magic so Daddy and Dede can transfer old software onto their new Dell. I am so excited about the weekend and looking forward to some much needed refueling! Have a wonderful weekend my fellow bloggies. :)

6 comments:

Kevin Farrar said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Jenni said...

MaeAnne -- I LOVED getting to meet you and hang out this weekend. Our new friendship is precious to me! I can't wait to meet Hadlee....

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! You know which picture I liked the best! You're a bunch of fun - come down and see us sometime!

Donna G said...

What a great weekend. But I am sure you were glad to get home and squeeze that precious baby. I am so glad we got to meet and "hang-out" for a while.

Serena Voss said...

Beautiful!