Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Whew!




Good golly Miss Molly!!!! Where in the world did the month of October go??? We have been so busy ~ here is a look into what has gone on...


My dear New Orleans family came to visit. They got a taste of the country. We went to the Nashville Zoo, the park, Kaleb drove the four wheeler (he's 2 1/2), Netta and I enjoyed In Her Shoes while the boys stayed w/ the kiddos and we had a grand ol' time just catching up and laughing... BTW Net, the ottoman still smells like lavendar ~ thanks K!

Hadlee had her first round of shots and last week we experienced her first viral rash. No other symptoms but I have a feeling that she'll be getting teeth soon. She's also beginning to sleep from 9:00pm to 4:00am ~ SUCH A BLESSING!!!

We also got to experience our first Halloween and Trunk-or-Treat at church. We won honorable mention in the trunk decoration contest ~ putting a cute baby in the decor always helps!!

I went back to work a few weeks ago. It's been both fantastic and not so much the best thing ever, BUT is there anyone who doesn't have "those" days???

I have forgotten birthdays, anniversaries, how to speek in complete sentences, important informaion, not-so-inportant informaion and various things of that nature. What I HAVE NOT forgotten is how precious life is, how blessed each moment, and that Wal-Mart is open 24/7.

I rekon that's 'bout it for now... that I can remember anyway. I have so many bloggable thoughts in a day and so little time to blog them.

OH! One more thing... I have a couple of new students. The dynamics of these three boys is incredibly interesting and usually quite amusing to see. It's a lot like SNL's best parody of Forrest Gump. Seriously funny stuff. One thing I REALLY have to work on though ~ my poker face...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that Hadlee got to participate in Halloween. When you hadn't announced plans for her costume, I got a little worried. Keep the school stories coming!

Donna G said...

Good to hear from you, I was worried you were being overwhelmed.

Kevin Farrar said...

Mae - Glad to hear you're doing well!! The next time you SPEAK to Netta, say hi for me. Hadlee is gorgeous!!

jettybetty said...

Hadlee just keeps getting cuter!! You have a lot on your plate--with a husband, baby and work! I am amazed how well you are handling it all!

Beaner said...

She's really, really cute! What's that thing around her head - and was she a fish for Halloween?

Mae said...

The thing around her head is one of my necklaces. I like to put random things on her and see how she'll react... all in the name of mommyhood!

She was a flower for Halloween but it's very difficult to tell from that picture.