Friday, November 04, 2005

My Little Fall Flower

I finally had time to sit down and get a better shot of our trunk picture from last weekend. Now does her costume make sense? It was a quick idea that actually turned out to be cute... if I do say so myself.

Today I went to a workshop on managing disruptive and disturbing children. Personally, I think anyone who sets eyes on a child should attend this. It was GREAT!!! I went w/ a fellow teacher who is teaching the same program that I am at the elementary level. It felt good to be able to vent, share ideas and listen to her interpretation of Tennesseans. She recently moved here from PA. I had tears rolling down my face while trying to get us through rush hour on Briley Pkwy. ~ it was indeed an adventure.

I'm going to attempt to spend the weekend finishing a class from last semester that I didn't get to ~ I went into labor right around the time that our final project was to be turned in. Funny how those things work out sometimes, huh?

Apparently I should also take a look at the way I am trying to run my classroom ~ TONS of room for improvement in that area.

Have a great weekend bloggies. Out.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

That picture of her makes more sense!!! Look back at the picture from your last post - I thought her rattle-thing was an eye & top of a fish's mouth. Am I crazy or what???

jettybetty said...

Yep, it makes more sense--she's even cuter!!!

Sounds like you are juggling all of the things in your life--and doing a great job!

That workshop you went to looks great--have you been able to apply anything you learned to your students?