Saturday, April 30, 2005

Sugar and spice...

and everything nice
that's what
Hadlee Anne Hale ~ a.k.a. HAH
is made of!!! (We're 95% sure, anyway.)

She has chubby cheeks, a blank space between the legs, long appendages, and was incredibly bouncy from the Sun-drop I enjoyed before hand. It was a lot of fun and crowded ~ I was joined by my sister, brother, sis-in-law, niece, her aunt (the ultra stenographer ~ that's a fun one to say) and her daughter in a pediatrician's exam room on a very small table!!! YAY! Just 16 1/2 weeks (or so) to go.

I chose her first name and her father chose her middle. I think it's a cute combination, and not something you hear everyday. How 'bout you? (If for some un-godly reason you disagree, keep it to yourself, please. Thankyouverymuch!)

We found a house in Manchester to rent for the next little while. It's in a cute neighborhood and has a garage and plenty of space for us, HAH and almost everything she'll bring along. It'll work until we know what will come next. RELIEF in one area at least!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was thinking Hayley Anne Hale but, I really like Hadlee. For Pete's sake girl, lay off the SunDrop. You're going to want to get some sleep after HAH gets here and if she's already addicted to SunDrop, there's going to be trouble! :)

elizabeth said...

I am so happy for you! I am the oldest child, and my mother and I are extremely close. I pray that you will have that as well with Hadlee.

I am glad you are spelling her middle name with an "e". I am just plain Ann and always wished I was a fancy Anne.

Donna G said...

That is great...now the buying can begin in ernest! Little girls are so much fun

Clarissa said...

Oh, goodie! My middle name is Anne. Hadlee ... so cute, and I've actually not heard it before. Good choice.

Jenni said...

Yay!

SG said...

That is wonderful!!! Let the buying begin! It is so fun to have a little pink bundle of joy! No matter what store I am in, I am always drawn to baby girl section! My baby girl is 7 and is still such a joy! This is just wonderful news... and I love the name!

Anonymous said...

Tricia Says:
YYYYEEEAAA!!!!i'm so glad you know and i'm so glad its a girl!! congrats! i love the name, too. i'm so glad i can shop for pink things before i come to TN instead of green, white, or yellow:) brig and jill's third one is coming soon (due the 13th) and his initials are CMF, but that's all we know. can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!

Susie said...

Oh Mae--how exciting!! You get to shop down the pink/lace aisle. They do make VERY cute little girl clothes! And I agree with Elizabeth's comment that daughters and mommas can be so very close.

Cheers! : )

Mat Brewster said...

That's a really great name, Mae! Hadlee...yeah, its different and really cute. Good job!

K said...

Congratulations Mae! What a joy and blessing. I have 2 boys and every time I hear about someone having a girl I get a little we-could-do-this-again twinge.

I was thinking you had picked Hope. I like Hadlee even more.

God's blessings on you and your little sun-drop. :)

Kevin Farrar said...

Mae - We're so excited for you and Brandon!! You're going to be such an awesome mom!!

Have you guys heard anything about Brnadon's job situation? Is Birmingham in your future?