Monday, April 11, 2005

Danger: Overly Occupied

Just taking a small reprieve for a moment. I'm in the middle (ok, really, just the beginning, but humor me for a minute!) of a project that is due tomorrow (or today, actually) by 5:00 p.m. and trying not to get overwhelmed by the gargantuan size of this. Going brain dead and losing ideas as soon as they seem to take a tangible form. Is this mommy mush or am I just losing it?!! I'm thinking the best thing for my brain is at least six hours of sleep and a good breakfast. Mmm, breakfast!

Leaving the paper at page three ~ the beginning once you get past the ever important title page and completely useless abstract. Seems like a good place to stop for the time being. Hope your reading this when you've had sleep and some fortifying food... Mmm, food...

Hallelujah for the end of the semester on April 20!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me nervous! I was the girl who got started on papers as soon as they were assigned. Even now, when I have a project, I work like crazy as soon as I know about it - I just can't do it on the last day. You're a fun chick, I can tell!

Susie said...

Wishing you the best on your project. The very idea of working on anything particularly taxing with (what I called) preggo-brain is amazing to me! I stand in awe of ya, girl!

And yes, I'm eating leftover pizza as I read this. Sending you an e-pizza. LOL.

Mae said...

Paper finished, pedicure received as treat for doing work, potatoes, salad and a card game with friends an extra bonus. Life is good... until the next deadline! :)

Serena Voss said...

Hurray! Yes! You got it done!