Friday, April 01, 2005

Hey.

It's a little after 10:30 and I just finished book review #2 for one of my classes. Now all I need to do is finish a couple loads of laundry and pack for the mission trip to Mobile for tomorrow morning. I am headed down along with about 15 others to help remodel the Inner City Church building, teach games, and do some Bible studying with people in the neighborhood. Please pray for us as we travel and plant the seed of the Kingdom.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll update you all when I get back.

{Only one more week until we know HAH is a GIRL!!! And if she isn't we'll have to come up with another name and get into a completely different mind set for the remainder of the pregnancy. Week #20 here we come! :) }

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hope your mission trip is going well. We just got back from Mobile last weekend for SELTC. Looks like the weather's nice this weekend. : ) You're in my prayers as you travel.

Clarissa said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping you don't do too much!! Sleep sometime, girl!