Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Question...

Does Sonic, America's Drive-In, really need a drive thru?!?!?!?!!

Saturday Hilda and I spent several hours looking at the baby sections of Target and Toys-R-Us (we weren't sure where Babies-R-Us or USA Baby were located). I successfully went through Target zapping away at large and small things for the baby's registry. If you have the urge to spend money on a gal, I urge you, do not be afraid to send it our way!!! :) Kidding, but really, I'm kind of not too.

Massive head ache, probably sinus related. Going to watch Oprah and veg, then pack up Brandon to send him on his weekly Georgia trip (he's been asked to commit to Wednesdays and Thursdays for an undetermined amount of time). He'll be on the five hour drive around 4:00 in the morning. Please pray for his safety. Mrs. Paranoid isn't too keen on him driving for so long all alone. Yes, I am officially turning into a worry-wart mother ~ he's my closest experiment!

No comments: