Monday, March 28, 2005

P.A. (Procrastinators Anonymous)

Hi. My name is Mae Anne (but you can call me Mae if you wanna) and I am a procrastinator. I meant to do this yesterday, but well procrastination happens. Plus, it was Easter and I was munching on a not-so-traditional meal of pizza and cheese sticks from Pizza Hut.

Back to procrastinating...

I have two five pages papers that are due on Wednesday. So far, I have the title and abstract pages written for one of them. I figured that was enough work for an hour so I'd take a little break from all of the difficulties of writing a book review of a book that I haven't read. Well, technically I read almost the whole first chapter. That should be enough to get me through the rest of them. A ratio of 1:16 isn't too bad. Did I mention that I'm an honors student? It's amazing how that works.

So...

The other night I decided to check out Gymboree clothes online for my little peanut. Holy crap! That stuff is so stinkin' cute, I think I'll have to be a part of Gymboree Moms Anon. from doing so much shopping. Come to think of it, that may interfere with my P.A. meetings or grad school or shopping at Gymboree so then again, maybe not...

Also...

Today I had to make myself scarce while the house was being shown. I entered the store that Vette and I promised not to enter until we're 80 ~ but only to look at baby clothes I promise to stay away from the old geezer outfits ~ YUCK! (Sorry if I offended any Peebles shoppers, just my opinionated opinion coming out).

I have come to the conclusion that...

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS CLOTHING!!!!

Hmm, think I can work that into the book review? Maybe after dinner...


3 comments:

elizabeth said...

When do you find out what you are having?

Mae said...

We find out in one week and one day ~ Friday, April 8 @ 9:00 a.m. Can you tell I'm a tinsey bit excited???!?!?!

elizabeth said...

With all three of mine, I came up with some random excuse to move the date up for my ultrasound! I was always a nervous wreck the week before. (Especially last time when I was fairly sure three would be it and I wanted my girl!)