Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hey, hey,hey what do you say?

We got a call yesterday from B's boss. Looks as if we may be headed for mountainous living sometime this summer. Click here for more information...

Things are going well. Yesterday we sold the car that I bought to drive back and forth to Henderson. Thanks to a lady from Clifton, we now have thousands of dollars less in debt! :)

I finally got a heart rate on the baby yesterday at my regular check up. It was beating in the 160's. My sister was elated ~ both of her girls were in the 160- 170 range. Yet another clue as to HER sex! We will have the second ultrasound on April 8 at 9:00 to find out for sure.

I'm having the hardest time coming up w/a name for this child. I love ever-so-many names... until I have to tack "Hale" onto the end of them. My plan is to keep the name a secret (since everyone will know that she's a girl). Plus if I change my mind a bajillion times no one will be disappointed. If you have any suggestions I will be happy to entertain them.

I must stop procrastinating and get back to work on a theories of personality paper that is due on Friday.

But first... I have a time share in Gatlinburg that my parents deeded to my younger brother and me. Our week goes from Friday to Friday 3/18 - 3/25. Jonathan and his wife are not going to be able to use their half (a one bedroom condo) so if you need an escape let me know and I'll be more than happy to share our time share w/ you! Brandon and I plan on being there from Sunday afternoon until whenever we get sick of the clean, mountainous air... Does that really happen??!?!! :)

Ok, now I'm working on that paper... right after Oprah, for sure.


2 comments:

Susan - said...

It drove some of my friends crazy, but I kept both my kids names a secret until they were born too. Everyone knew they were boys and I figured that was enough.

Good luck on the name search.

BabyJ20 said...

Try this one... my name is this way... try variations of your mom's name and his mom's name. If it turns out to be a boy, same deal... but we're not counting on that are we?!! Try their middle names, too, if you need to. That's why I love my name... it's both of my grandmothers'!