Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Itching and Pictures

Below you will find some pictures from this past weekend ~ of the not-so-stressful times that is!

I think I know what the mysterious rash is that popped up on my back this weekend ~ shingles. How gross ~ and almost STD sounding. I had my sister and a friend who is a retired nurse look at it and they both definitely think that's what it is. So I have a doc's appointment in the morning w/ purple haired nurse Johnnie to get it taken care of. I'm also going to have her check on the baby. Last night I was getting up to get a load of clothes out of the dryer and I felt something pull in my lower stomach ~ it was the worst pain I think I've experienced in a long time. Brandon was freaking out b/c I couldn't speak and was doubled over crying hysterically ~ paranoia isn't in me for nothing, huh? We didn't go to the ER b/c the pain subsided after a few hours, but I'm still pretty sore today. I did feel her moving aroudn for a few minutes today, but I'm still concerned. Yesterday was just crappy all over!

We got good news today ~ Ron will be discharged from his hospital apartment next Wednesday. All of his tests are looking great and everything he's gone through seems to be working. Thank you God! I know he and Hilda will both be so relieved to be at home after an entire month away and numerous days in the hospital.

My back is killing me so I'm gonna break out the lovely heating pad and read up for school.

~ Toodles.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Girl! You better take care of yourself! (And I think you're every bit as cute as a pregnant TV person!) Blugs!

Susie said...

No fun! I used to get pains like those (more so with my last one) every time I tried to turn over in bed. Dr. told me they were my round ligament stretching. NOT comfy! Hope yours doesn't come back. Take it easy! : )

Cheers! : )