Monday, June 05, 2006

Cheese!

< Standing at her noisy pulley-upey thingy and sending air zerberts.
< Doing what Mommy does't' do best... "cooking". We're (her gramma and I) are SOOOO excited we can finally get a bow in her hair!!! If you look very closely you can see her first curl abover her left ear!
< One of my favorite pictures EVER!!! Practicing her princess wave (wash the window, screw in the lightbulb, wash the window, screw in the light bulb...).
< HAH LOVES bath time. Her favorite toy is the red cup, which is the tower's top on the castle behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAH is successfully crawling, pulling up, saying things [Today's term was "BABY, BABY, Baby, baby" when playing w/ her American girl doll from her great grandmother.] (not that I can understand them all...) and SHE HAS CURLS!!!!! They are so sweet and precious and cute and I think they are even going to be boingy curls!!! I'm just plum extatic over the whole thing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note to self: When filling out an application to be an ENGLISH teacher, white out all grammatical errors!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week B and I (but mostly just B) spent time, money and lots of sweat equity in putting down 3,000 pounds of flat rock for a patio off of the back porch. We lack about 5 rocks, a few bags of top soil and some grass seed before being finished (not to mention the adarondack chairs, bench, fire pit, and flowers that I want to add... and maybe a pergola too!) I'll post pictures in the next 10 - 20 years for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have tried 17 million times to post pics of HAH. hate blogger today... am removing the l and a g, adding an o, and calling it booger!!!

5 comments:

Donna G said...

Oh and I am dying to see her curls!!

Maybe it will cooperate soon!

Jenni said...

She is getting SOOOOO big!!! Oh my goodness!!! Just precious - love the hula girl routine!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute!!! i can't wait to see her. do you know what your july plans are yet?
tricia

Clarissa said...

Such sweet pictures. Hope your summer is all you'd hoped.

elizabeth said...

What a sweetie! I loved the first signs of ME's curls. Bow city!