Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm addicted, addicted, addicted tooo....

Moolatte's from the DQ. True confession. There isn't a DQ in our little town (though we ARE getting a Starbucks which should be opening SOOON) so I drive 25 minutes ONE WAY just to grab a caramel Moolatte. Yeah, it's pretty sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've had a super busy week so far...
  • Shopping and brunch w/ the Gramma and Abuelita on Monday.
  • Cleaning / Organizing my classroom (w/ Abuelita) and more shopping (w/ Gramma) on Tuesday.
  • Huntsville for lunch w/ the Cox clan (It was GREAT to see you all!!!) and even MORE shopping on Wednesday, followed by VBS (HAH's 1st!) at our old church.
  • Today we were supposed to do more classroom cleaning and organizing but HAH is once again teething, so she's coughing and dripping from her little nose. I decicded that since we were gone for 12 hours straight yesterday we'd just take a real "stay at home" day and relax. I called my favorite (& to be completely honest, only) sister who works at the peditrition's (did I spell that right?) office and called in more Zyrtec for the Pud.
  • We may be heading back to Huntsville tomorrow to visit w/ my dear friedn Vette and her nieces ~ depending on the coughing and nasal drippidge.
  • My friend Krysta had Carson on Tuesday ~ he was 5' 13", just like HAH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brandon's been in Memphis on business and he's on his way home (hence, all the shopping).

I have "Failure to Launch" downstairs to watch.

My dear friend Tricia is coming home for a visit from the anti-daylight-savings-time-state. We've not seen her since Christmas ~ FRIGGIN' MOVE BACK ALREADY!!!!!

Vacation is only a WEEK AWAY!!!!! I cannot wait ~ we're more excited about this trip than any other we've been on... Hmmm, could it be in part b/c of the Pud????

I have MANY new updates for the links. Maybe I'll get them done before Christmas.

Happy Stay-At-Home Day!!!!

8 comments:

Mae said...

Yeah, ummm. I meant that Carson was 5 lbs. 13 oz, not 5 feet 13 inches... really, I'm an intelligent person, just not so great at editing!

Anonymous said...

I'M TRYING!!!!!!!! also, i had my first moolatte a couple of weeks ago. i had been eyeing them for quite awhile, but i already have a daily (and i'm not exaggerating) frappacino habit at starbucks...i knew that throwing some DQ soft serve into the mix was bound to be awesome. so, i caved and got one. while i was waiting on it, i noticed that the girl filled the cup almost HALF FULL of pure sugar water before adding the other ingredients. wow. just...wow. luckily, the DQ's in town are out of my way, and there are plenty of starbucks on my various regular routes. i'm psyched about the starbucks in manchester coming soon!!!!!!!!speaking of coming soon, i'll see you next week!!!!!love, tricia

Heather said...

I love Dairy Queen and I can't find one in Memphis. I know there's got to be one in this crazy city somewhere. Oh well...
It sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you. I'm really jealous of the vacation. Have a good week!

Mae said...

Heather, I know that there's one in one of the malls ~ or, there was when we were there 3 years ago. I can't remember if it's the Galleria or the one on Poplar in Midtown. I thinks it's w/ a Juice type place in a downstairs corner. Yeah, see... I'm an addict!

Clarissa said...

Yes, in Midtown. Wasn't it an Orange Julius? What was that mall called anyway? Oak something?

Heather said...

Oak Court Mall. I work right around the corner from there. I love that mall.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »