Sunday, June 11, 2006

Interview


I have an interview at 8:30 in the morning on my old stomping grounds. It's for a middle school Language Arts position. The prinicpal was my 8th grade history teacher ~ I have found that it seriously pays to be a good student (or what some may call a "teacher's pet")! So, wish me luck, say a prayer, find a penny, pick it up and then send it to me... whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Single mom-ing it this week while B makes his rounds to GA, SC, and NC. HAH and I will probably spend a lot of time at my parents' house "helping" Gramma recover from her surgery...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking into getting bonus room furniture... probably microfiber suade. Any suggestions? I really want a sleeper sofa so that HAH has a great place to hang out and have sleepovers w/ her cousins and friends. That'll definitely be a delivery / set up for the store!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished the patio... but I think the pictures are still on the other camera. They'll be posted soon, I know you're haniging on anxiously to see them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's waaaaayyyy past my bedtime. Remember me in the morning!

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Praying your interview goes well.

Sweet little angel....(uhhh not you, well you too, but I was talking about HAH....never mind)

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you! Aloha, HAH!

Good luck with everything. I worked so hard at being the teacher's pet... I should've gone into education so it could've helped me!

Jenni said...

Definitely praying....

My friend Wendy has a great microfiber suede couch -- I love it!! Very easy to clean, too.