Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mommy's girl...


This picture is from late March, right before we moved into the new house; it's probably one of my favorite snapshots of The Pud.

We had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. The highlight was going on a shopping expedition at Green Hills Mall in West Nashville. We did a bit of damage at Janie & Jack, Restoration Hardware (where I was able to get my gift, new bedding), Davis Kidd and the Cheesecake Factory... it was WONDERFUL!!! It was our first trip to all of the above store, but most definitely not our last!

Only 5 1/2 days and one hour left and all will be FANTASTIC!!!!

HAH is working on crawling in a forward motion. She's go scooting, rolling and crawling backwards down pat... and this just in ~ tooth #3. Poor baby, they're coming in at the rate of one per week. I know she's got to be a bit on the miserable side ~ but she's a trooper, only a little grumpy at bedtime.

Speaking of bedtime... we're off for a night-night bah, songs and sweet dreams kisses.

5 comments:

Donna G said...

She is a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Well I love this picture too; of course she is my beautiful grandaughter. I had a great mother's day. Hadlee and her parents surprised me by coming to our worship service and then the family came to our house for lunch. I enjoyed them being at home together. Hadlee got me the most precious "grandmother" figurine. I will always cherich it....she is very special to her Gramma.

Anonymous said...

She misses Aunt Terri, I can tell.

SG said...

So you are "out' now right??? Where is the HALLELUJAH post??? Hope you survived what sounds like a very tough year!

SG said...

Hello??? Any one home???