Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bad Blogger


I'm just not motivated right now. It seems as if decades ago many of you out there (and myself included) changed urls... I'm going to other blogs in order to read the handful of posts that I do. Sad... I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still waiting on our house to get finished. It's really beginning to piss me off. And I don't mean that jokingly. I told the CPA of the company that from our end it seems that they are only out to get our $$$ and not finish the job as they should. As of Friday what is unfinished becomes warfare and I'm a general... I'll let the world know that this company doesn't finish what they begin. Six weeks is WAAAYYY to long to go w/out the house being finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAH officially has a tooth (bottom right) and is beginning to crawl. She's just too cute! We had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She's on Zyrtec for allergies ~ isn't that just sad???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told my bosses last week that I wouldn't return next year in my current teaching postition. Apparently both of them were shocked... but no one else in the entire world. Seriously, when I tell you that my job is HELL and I HATE IT, should you be surprised that I'm not returning???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B has begun his travelling stint. For the next month he'll be on the road at least one night each week. This summer we'll get to join in on some mini vacations but until then it's just HAH and me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've got some work to get done so I'll end. Just wanted to let my 3 faithful readers know the little tidbits. Ciao baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just happy to be one of your three. I hope you find work that will make you happy. I bet playing with that silly HAH and her tooth would make you happy!

Jenni said...

Here's #2!! I miss hearing from you -- hoping that the summer will come quickly for you!!

Donna G said...

#3 (The Nashville Group?) Just be sure and record somewhere all the great stuff HAH is doing. You will be glad you did!