Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Simple Gifts


This morning after Hadlee's 6:00 feeding as I was laying her back down into her cradle and kissing her precious little baby head I looked over at her father who was sound asleep in our bed. The expressions on thier faces were identical at that particular moment (in case you don't know, Hadlee is an almost exact replica of her Daddy). The song "Simple Gifts" immediately popped into my head and the meaning of "Jesus Loves Me" suddenly had a new impact. Just thought I'd share that with you.

7 comments:

Donna G said...

You will truly be amazed at how you understand more and more of the love of God..


BTW you are going to have to change your description in your header... YOU ARE A MOM!!

Beaner said...

I miss when my children were "little burritos" - all snuggled up in their blankies! She is soooooo sweet!

Kevin Farrar said...

to follow up on djg's comment - you misspelled curious - i've been waiting for the right time to tell you - :)

congrats again - she's precious!!

Mae said...

Kevin Farrarrarrrarr ~ you are too funny. Good thing I put that "not a good speller" disclaimer up there too, eh? :)

Kevin Farrar said...

eh - well, i'm not going to tell you how disappointed aimee and i are that you and brandon didn't land in b'ham for a while. we were looking forward to hanging out and getting to know little hadlee!!

BabyJ20 said...

Awww... that is so sweet!! One of those things that makes me want children of my own someday!! ;)

Serena Voss said...

Aren't digital cameras great for instant blog posting!!! I am enjoying these pictures.

Hugs, Serena