Thursday, August 04, 2005

Our bags are packed, we're ready to go...

It's official. Dr. B said to keep our hospital bags packed and in the Expedition. AND ~ I've started dilating!!! Right now, I'm all the way to 1, but still, it's further that zero!!!!

I figured that now is as good a time as any (can't tell I'm southern from that phrase, can you?) to begin the "Place Your Bets" game. So my blog friends, I am inviting you to guess the day, time, weight and length of Miss Hadlee Anne Hale. If you want you may also guess the amount of time I'll be in labor, but I will warn you that I refuse to acknowledge any of that. :)

We've got 19 days until the due date. Ready, set, guess!


13 comments:

Beaner said...

August 14th - 7:30 AM. 8 lbs, 7 oz. Labor= 10 hrs. (sorry!)

So.....what do we win if we're right? Fame & glory? ;-)

Chris said...

Hmmm - August 11, 4pm, 7 lbs 2 oz, Labor=it doesn't really matter how long as long as they don't lose the epidural meds...lol

Donna G said...

August 19th
8lb 1 oz

If you count from the first contraction....(which is mild) 14 hours labor.

Anonymous said...

8/18/05...7.5 hours of labor...7:36pm...8lbs,14oz...18 in long.
from auntie tricia

Clarissa said...

Like my Chloe. August 21, 9 lbs. 15 oz. Dontcha love me?!?

Mae said...

Claire, Please, for the love of all that is holy, tell me you had a c-section w/ her!

elizabeth said...

Aug 20th
8 lb 1 oz
18 hours of labor

(First baby, 18 hours wouldn't be that bad!)

Anonymous said...

August 22
3:23 a.m.
7 lb 8 ounces

Jacinda said...

August 15th
6:13 am
6 lbs. 13 1/2 oz.
18 in.

from first contraction, 16 hours labor

Clarissa said...

Yes, dear, all four of mine were c-sections.

jettybetty said...

Aug 16
3:18 pm
6 lb 14 oz

and... totally beautiful!!

JB

Jenni said...

well, i won't guess my momma's bday 'cause it is not until the 29th....

my little friend Henry's 1-year bday is the 20th....

my granddaddy's 93rd is the 23rd....

let's see.....i'll guess the 23rd at 1:12 pm. 7 lbs 14 oz

Donna G said...

Hmm I forgot to put a time....8:55 p.m.