Monday, August 29, 2005

Fun w/ the camera...


Ok, so Mommy is burping me and all I really want to do is finish eating and get some zzz's, but NO she has to have a picture... Well fine then. (Disclaimer: I do not have an unusually red right eye all of the time. I just have a tendency to stick my fingers in it and make it appear that way.)

Today we went to see Dr. B (HAH's Dr. B, not Mommy's Dr. B) and I gained 1 lb and 1 oz in 1 1/2 weeks!!! Now I'm in the 10th percentile instead of the 5th ~ Woo Hoo!!!

Also, today Mommy proved once again that she's lost her marbles. She thought she had a hair appointment this afternoon, but she got to the salon and they were closed. It's not until tomorrow... She thinks.

That's the news for now. Til next time. HAH and Momma.

P.S. Isn't my monkey face just the cutest lil thing??!?!?!! Now, if I could only pull my ears out for the full effect...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

little miss Hadlee is such a cutie!!!

Beaner said...

So.....getting her into blogging a little early, huh?

I love the pictures! Who needs a baby book when she has a blog book?

BabyJ20 said...

Love the wrinkly forehead!! ;)