Monday, June 20, 2005

Perpetual state of stuffiness

Ah, to just be able to breathe without sounding like a 600 lb. asmatic... 'twould be a dream come true. I sound so horrible, I even frighten myself! We've got 9 weeks and 1 day to go ~ hopefully less if these squats live up to their reputation. Maybe then I'll be able to breathe normally again...

Is it just me, or has this month flown by? I can't believe that July is almost here. It's just crazy. This will be the first summer in YEARS that I'll not be able to go to the beach... sadness. We may end up heading down in October when Hadlee is big enough to travel; just to hear that soothing sound and get our toes in the sand and water. OR, maybe the beach will move a few hundred miles inland ~ that would be so much more convenient!

The baby's crib, mattress and bedding came over the weekend. It is so exciting to go in there to look and touch everything. A bit sobering knowing that B and I will be responsible for the person who will soon rest her precious head in there. Ok, panic attackish feelings coming on. Must stop thinking of such things.

Nuttin' else to report on. My life is great, but not so exciting to read about. Happy Monday blog family.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes, Mae, I didn't use the pillow and blanket -- of course they came shrinkwrapped in each seat, so who knows what kind of cleaning they had endured. I did use the pillow behind my back, but neither came near my face.... :-)

elizabeth said...

I hated the stuffiness that occurred in my pregnancies. Just one of the many fun side effects! One of my ears would randomly plug up and would stay that way for days. All that instantly cleared up when the babies were born.

Donna G said...

Yes this month has flown by, not unexpected for me...but count yourself lucky if time is flying by!