Sunday, June 26, 2005

As is par...

Hi. My name is Mae Anne and I'm a procrastinator.

Once again, I have projects due for school and I can think of nothing better to do than laundry, cleaning, blogging, watching TV, and talking to anyone or anything that will listen in order to avert myself from finishing (or beginning) anything. Seriously, I should do better. I'll put myself in time out as soon as I finish this...

In the name of research, I'll ask your opinions. So, what is your opinion on the following:
1. Heterosexism / Homophobia / Christianity in the marriage and family therapy room.
2 Developing a community based project or program... what would it be, how would it work, would you like to develop said project for me?, etc.
3. Venn Diagrams ~ I hate the little suckers.

In other news...

I have such a busy week ahead and it doesn't look as if things will slow down any time soon. I'm trying to get as far ahead w/ school things as possible so just in case I get a call saying "Congratulations, you are hired as a real teacher and I need you to report to work in the morning." I'll have a bit less to stress over. (I heard through the grape vine that I would be getting a call soon, but the grape vine has been known to break down or go bad from time to time so I will count on absolutely no such of a thing.) I have 3 classes, 1 paper and a test to get in this week. Plus a day of shopping w/ the mom-in-law, a doc's appointment (on Tuesday we'll be into week #32!), 3 water aerobics classes, and a pedicure.

Boy life is just rough I tell ya! :)

Now I'll get right on that paper... as soon as I get in my 9 hours of sleep.




2 comments:

Donna G said...

Just your three questions make me want to throw a fit...LOL

Good luck with all that

SG said...

My brain is fried from trip aftermath and summer activites that I can't remember what a Venn diagrams is! As for the other two... well I can't seem to come up with anything there either. Sorry! Let me stew on it a while. :)