Thursday, June 09, 2005

Nuttin' much...

Thankfully, there isn't all that much going on right now. Things are sailing smoothly along. At my doctor's appointment Tuesday, Dr. B said that HAH is measuring "larger than 29 weeks," which is fine. Brandon and I were both a bit above average... he was 7.13 and I was 8.1 (and two weeks late ~ have mercy!) so she should be right in that area. Then again, they told my sister that her youngest one would be between 8 and 9 lbs. and she was 7.4, so I'm not really putting all my stock into measuring by feeling the ol' tummy.

I've finished all of the thank you cards from the baby showers. Now all I have to do is buy stamps and send them all on their merry way. Of course, this is the point at which I stopped w/ thank yous for wedding gifts. I don't know why, but I'll make sure these get mailed w/ in the next 75 days or so...

Next Thursday I have two interviews w/ 5 principals (of which I know 4, it's so nice to be back home!) for a teaching position for next fall (which actually starts in late July ~ this whole year around thing sure cuts into a gal's summer!). I don't know how this will end. Just getting invited to interview is a good thing; it's the aftermath if the interview goes well that will stress me out a bit... ok, a big... huge... gigantic bit, but a bit no less. I have never thought about putting my children into someone else's hands on a daily basis. SO, I'll not think about it now and all will be well! Just call me Scah-lutt.

That's the oh-so-exciting news for now. I'll have a child in a little over 10 weeks ~ YAH HOO!!!




1 comment:

John Owens said...

That is so cool. I still can't believe you're gonna be a "mommy." You will be great!!