Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Anticipation

Tomorrow is the interview day for a teaching position. Currently there are only four positions open in Pre K-5th and they are interviewing candidates from 8:00 - 3:00 with interviews lasting for 15 minutes max. That's a lot of people looking for a job! I'm not really excited about the prospect of having a full time job, especially w/ HAH's due date only 69 days away.... I don't know. I've prayed about it and my thinking is that what ever happens is meant to be and I'll just sit back and say thank you! :)

Brandon is getting back into a traveling routine. Since we've moved he hasn't been asked to go anywhere until this week. Yesterday he was in Atlanta and today through Friday he'll be in Charlotte, NC. Blah.

On a much more exciting note... HAH's crib and mattress will be delivered b/t 12:00 and 4:00 Friday afternoon. I am SUPER EXCITED!! I can not wait to see how things are going to look and getting this special space ready for such a special child. Her bedding and dresser will be here in a couple more weeks. When it's all here and put together I'll post pictures for all to goo and ooh over.

Saturday we are hosting a cook out in honor of all the father's in our family ~ well the immediate family anyway. Looking forward to having everyone over and celebrating being Daddies and having families and all that warm, fuzzy stuff.

My energy level begins to decline greatly at noon and I have to clean the vanities in our bathrooms and try to make sense of the gifts in HAH's room ~ currently it looks like a disaster zone. Then I need to catch up on yet another class, and head off to church for another night of our gospel meeting. It's on marriage, families and the home this year... right up my ally!



5 comments:

Donna G said...

Good luck with the job interview (I think) If it is what you want I sure hope you get it...

Jenni said...

Sounds like the Hale's are keeping busy....I like the new template of your blog (don't know how long it's been up, but I just noticed it today!!)

elizabeth said...

Like your new template!

BabyJ20 said...

So how'd it go?? My other friend who interviewed yesterday was offered the job about 30 minutes later... I was impressed and evidently they were, too!!

Mae said...

It went well. Thanks for the well wishes and asking! This interview was so the principals could pull those that looked good on paper, then see them in person and later re-interview the ones who were most interesting for an open position. From what I understand there were only 3 positions immediately open 1 PE, 1 Art, and 1 Pre K, none of which I am "highly qualified" to teach. Stinkin' GW and his stinkin' no child left behind unrealistic expectations... grumble, grumble, grumble!!! :)