Tuesday, January 03, 2006


Thank you for the awesome hat Ms. Terri! Momma says I look "stinkin' cute" in it ~ I can't argue w/ such an intelligent person!!!

Monday I am getting four new students... one of which is the former student council predsident... interesting days ahead, I'm sure.


B and I will be in the new house by April 1 or sooner. This week we are picking out light fixtures, cabinets, counter tops, pulls, carpet, tile and hardwood ~ I think that's it... then come the paint colors! Did I mention that we're actually going to have to budget to be able to live comfortably and credit card debt free in the new place??? Not something we're used to, but it'll be worth the effort and self-discipline.
They are almost finished w/ the brick on the front of the house. I'll try to post pictures sometime next week.

We're looking forward to a relaxing, stay-at-home, no plans except house stuff weekend ~ hope you are too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thank you! That means the world to me!

Kevin Farrar said...

That's about the house. Its amazing how a huge mortgage payment will enable you to stay on a budget - even if you've never done it before!! Aimee and I used to check the checking account balance every morning to see how much play room we had - no more of that!!

Hadlee is beautiful!!

Amy S. Grant said...

Mae,
I found you through another blog - what a sweet baby! Cute hat from Terri too!

Hope your new students have a smooth transition (and you too!).