Thursday, January 12, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

I've been back at work for two weeks now. Things are getting into full swing w/ my four new students. Anger at life... Oh how I wish they could see far enough into their future to realize that it will improve!

The house is coming along at a great pace. If the weather stays spring-like we may get in a bit sooner than planned... We're not counting our chickens yet, though!

Yesterday my cousin's husband passed away. He fell asleep w/ chewing tobacco in his mouth, choked on it and couldn't be resuscitated. Pleas keep Erin and the girls in your prayers. Jeremy was only 26 ~ his wife 23 and his girls 6 and 2.

Hug the ones you love and don't sweat the small stuff.

7 comments:

Donna G said...

That is awful Mae. I will pray for them.

Anonymous said...

That is horrible. I am so sorry.

Chris said...

I'm so sorry, Mae!

SG said...

That is the worst thing I have heard in a while! Bless their hearts! I will be praying for them!

jettybetty said...

How sad!
They are in my prayers!

Amy S. Grant said...

That is so sad! I will be praying for them too.

elizabeth said...

This is sort of off subject, but I just got ME's baby book out to work on it. I was looking through the box and found People Magazines Best (and Worst) of 2004 Special Double Issue! I had forgotten that I saved that for her! I guess great minds think alike!