Thursday, January 26, 2006

All at once...


I guess it's just that time of year... when absolutely everything is up for renewal. At work I am preping for my evaluations (paper work out the bootwha), the grant monitoring and renewal (more paper work out the bootwha), my studnets' IEPs (yet even more paper work), court dates, probation violations, recommendations for high school, ACT prep, the list goes on and on.

At school I'm still working on papers.

At home we're still filling out paperwork for taxes and house stuff.

And not to be left out, Hadlee ~ well, she's not really all that into paper. She IS into sitting up, rolling over, reaching for people and standing ~ IT'S SO GREAT!!!

B and I are going this weekend to pick out paint colors and light fixtures, hitting the Gymboree clearance sale, and hopefully finding time to rest in there as well.

It's finally FRIDAY!!!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

bleh--paperwork!
yay--Friday!
That Gymboree stuff is so cute!

Donna G said...

Now the real fun begins....

Anonymous said...

The jeans on H are precious, but the belly is too cute!!! Love and miss you guys.

Serena Voss said...

Mae,

She's adorable!

Yes, I know about paperwork! It is the same in my office at school.

You say that Hadlee is not into paper. Just wait. She will be. Someday, you may find her with an entire roll of toilet paper, only it will not be in a roll. : )

SG said...

Did you get lost in Gymbo's sale section?