Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A momma's sentiments

While many mothers I know went out and got the day's local, state or national newspaper to commerate the day their child was brought into this world, I choose to go a more picturesque, less political and much more "now" route. To really mark what was going on in our culture the year that HAH was born, I chose to get her The Best (and Worst) of 2005 Special Double Issue of People.

Today marked the day in my daughter's life that she first tasted food. Gerber's baby peaches (which I must say aren't too shabby in the taste department) were her first meal, along w/ massively watered down apple juice and some formula for desert.

Yesterday I also bought her high chair from Target ~ not only is it stinkin' cute and matches her stroller and car seat (b/c that's the rule now a days), but it was half off!

Now, my little pooter dooter is asking for attention. The monkey hanging from her jungle gym just isnt' talking back...

Our precious baby is growing and changing at the speed of light ~ scary, exciting and full of the unkno... caution ~ Tu Tu Chew can be a choking hazard.

4 comments:

Donna G said...

That is a cool ideal.


She is precious!

Beaner said...

I LOVED to "taste" baby food - esp. the Hawaiian Delight - YUM!!! However, I could NOT feed my kids the Butternut Squash - made me gag!!!

Jenni said...

Glad you got the high chair! :-) And even better that it was half off!!

Clarissa said...

But why must the high chair match? It's not like you'll take it with you when you take the carseat and stroller somewhere. Anyhoo. It makes a momma happy for things to match, though.