Monday, December 26, 2005

Ahh...

Isn't she THE cutest thing you've ever seen??? (Thanks for the cool stuff Aunt Net!!!)

'Twas a wonderful holiday filled w/ laughter, love, great gifts (esp. for the baby!) and more food than one can imagine. Such blessings! Earlier today Jenni, TL, DJG, HAH and I all enjoyed a fantastic meal in Huntsville. It was great to see you all again ladies!

Brandon and I held off on small gifts for each other for our birthdays and Christmas. Instead we are planning on getting each other this. We're MEGA excited and are getting blessings from the financial gods later this week and then meeting w/ the builder and our realtor to go over the tiny, yet oh-so-important details. We should be in our new home by mid to late March!!! Woo~hoo!!!!

8 comments:

Donna G said...

Ohhh! It was so much fun meeting HAH! By next year I bet she can steal the show from Terri!! (she knows I love her)

Love the house, worth holding off on gifts for!!

Anonymous said...

I thought Hadlee WAS the show!

She really is a great baby! I've said so to everybody! I think it's great to have friends like y'all. I have known you forever, right?

Mae said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Clarissa said...

And to think I was a mere half hour away with the other four cutest kids in America. Except for Matthew, of course. :-)

jettybetty said...

Your house is coming along great!

HAH is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So cute....I miss my little sweetheart so much. Congrats on the house..Miss you all.

BabyJ20 said...

She is PRECIOUS in that hat!! And YEAH for the house, too!! I know you're excited about it and I'll pray all goes well with it, too!!

Jenni said...

She is most definitely the most precious thing!! It was great to meet her and to see you again!!!