Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Stuff 'n Things... n' Procrastination 'n Prayers

Today I left my last Ladies Bible Study class and lunch and gabbing session as a true Lawrenceburgan. Sadness.

Today I am supposed to pack, I'm blogging instead.

Today my great-grandmother (Ma Penny) had a heart attack and was life-lighted (or is it life-flighted? we say it so fast I actually have no idea) to a Nashville hospital (we assume it's Saint Thomas, but do not know for certain ~ Daddy has a large lack of details disease). We have been asked not to flood the hospital w/ visitors (all together there are roughly 75 - 80 children - great-great-grandchildren), but to pray. So please join us in that.

Today I bought a graduation gift for a sweet friend who will be in Nashville at DLU next fall.

Today they put a "SOLD" sign in my front yard.

Monday evening we met the people who will inhabit my precious home in a couple of weeks. My only comment is "I'm sorry house and nice neighbors." Next time we sell a home, I'll screen the buyers in a much more proficient manner. Goodbye nice walls, white carpet, and pretty yard. (Yes, I am being judgmental and I could be wrong, but I just don't think so...)

Today I need a nap and don't have time to take one.

Tomorrow is the last day we have to pack.

Yesterday I (along w/ my step-mom and a friend) scrubbed our rental house from top to bottom to get ready for us to live in.

Today I am exhausted from expending all of that energy.

Today I am a week behind on my classes. Next week I'll have to catch up and unpack at the same time.

Today I have 97 more days until HAH's due date.

Today I could use some laughter.

No comments: