Thursday, May 12, 2005

Decisions... not that they are all that important or life altering, they're just more fun at the moment.

I'm having a problem deciding on which baby bedding I like the most. Other than seeing it in person, this is as close to touching, feeling and smelling as I can get w/out putting any $$$ into the purchase. Tell me what you think "Coronation" or "Pocketful of Posies." (Click here, then check out children's, then baby bedding, and girl's bedding.)

Yesterday was so much fun. The Ladies Bible Class held a shower for me. The whole "I'm going to be a mother in a short while" thing is beginning to really kick in. There is pink frilly stuff everywhere and I LOVE IT!!!!

I need to whip up some lunch for Brandon, pack up some boxes and dive into the oh so interesting world of Marriage and Family Development. Woo~hoo!

Oh yeah. B was officially offered the North Carolina job yesterday. There is much to ponder, look at, think and pray over, and several more options in the GE job search to look into as well (one of which would probably allow us to stay in Manchester). Please keep us in your prayers over these decisions (the not-so-fun, life-altering ones).

7 comments:

BabyJ20 said...

Yes... both... Can you make both work? I mean, you know you're gonna need more than one set of sheets... not necessarily the WHOLE set. They're both nice, but I think I prefer "Pocketful O' Posies"?

PINK IS CUTE... especially if it's lacy and girly!! ;)

Donna G said...

I liked the Pocketful of Posies better if you are SURE its a girl and that you will buy more when you have a BOY!! The coronation could be used for a boy, a little lacy buy do-able.

Prayers for the job change. I can imagine that added stress makes your life hard right now!

elizabeth said...

I agree with DJG. It would be nice to get a "base" set that you could feminize or masculanize for each baby. I had a neutral set for the boys, but of course I went totally girl crazy for Mary Elizabeth! I will put a picture of her nursery on my website so you can see. Most of it came from Pottery Barn and my mother's craftiness.

SG said...

Pocket full of Posies has my vote too! I had a neautral nursery for 5Kolby and Rhett... Mother Goose complete with a Cow jumping over the moon mural on the wall. We moved when Rhett was just 2 months old so I made his second nursery more of a boys sporty room. I know it is wise to use the same stuff with each baby but I couldn't do it! :)

Jenni said...

My first reaction was that I liked Coronation better, but after further review I think I'll have to go with the group consensus - I like the Pocketful o Posies.

Beaner said...

I decided on Pocketful of Posies before I read the other comments - personally, I LOVE purple, and little girls look so good in pink & purple!!!

Karen said...

I chose the Posies before reading everyone else's comments as well. I'm a purple kind of gal.

That said, I did something totally gender neutral with my first baby (red/white/black puppies). After that, we didn't do nurseries anymore... we found out our babies didn't use them! They much preferred our bed to theirs.