Wednesday, March 29, 2006



My heart is breaking... as I am sorting, organizing and packing for the big move (ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!) and looking over HAH's clothes as I pack them to go in the attic. It's killing me. She'll never wear these items again. It feels like just yesterday that I was going from shower to shower opening these precious items, getting excited about washing and putting them away, wondering what this little girl would look like, what her personality traits would be... And now here I sit w/ tears on my face putting them in a box that will collect dust until another little soul is ready to wear them. It hurts... Just thought I'd let you know.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Been there, done that, doing that. I wonder if it will ever get easier?

SG said...

I feel your pain! Actually I have been feeling it alot lately goingthrough and weeding out the kids clothes...but I tell ya what makes it easier...knowing that soon I will have another little one to wear those clothes I have been storing of Kolby's AND being able to give Rhett's away to people who can use themn because I know I will not need them again. Happy Packing! So are you going to post new house pictures????? :)

Donna G said...

Blessings....Growing is a good thing....

Anonymous said...

Mae

I miss you! At least email and tell me what's up!