Sunday, March 05, 2006

Attempted, but failed...

I have tried on more than one occasion to turn off word recognition. It didn't work. If you know how to do so let me know and sometime in the next 10 years when I have a spare moment I'll do my best to turn it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lights are up, walls are painted, cabinets are installed.... but things are in all the wrong places. Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week and next week I'll be getting more students. At most 8 more... made up of eighth and ninth graders. I'll be teaching every subject in the entire school, including Spanish. Among the legal things I know is how to say, "Where is the bathroom?" Again, crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B's heading out of town for a few days. HAH and I will be living it up while he's gone. We may do more than one load of laundry, even put it away and pack a box or two for the upcoming move. Yeah, I know ~ you wish you were here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffett's summer tour is coming as close as Hotlanta. The concert will take place on my 5th wedding anniversary. I'll have to take 1/2 day off of work in order to get tickets. You better believe I'll do it!

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Can't wait to see the house....

So you are a Parrot head?

Anonymous said...

I went to a Buffet concert once.... the only songs I knew were Cheeseburger in Paradise and Margaritaville...cuarto de baƱo

SG said...

OK you know the problem I have with English...Can you imagine what two years of Spanish did to me and my incredible creative spelling? Add to that two summers immersed in a culture that mainly spoke Swahili! No wonder I'm so messed up. I'll get back to you on the word thing. My goodness this job seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the week!!!! The house will be fine...just start making the builder a list.... :)