Sunday, October 19, 2008

Take 2

Last week's training wasn't a complete bust, but since I wasn't successful in getting in the mileage in one workout each day (most of them I had to split b/t morning and night) I'm going to repeat week one. Today was a "Mae day of rest" for reasons that will not be posted on here b/c my parents and some of their friends read it! :O Just suffice it to say that I'm not as young as I used to be!

Here's the plan:

Monday: 4 miles
Tuesday: Stretch and Strengthen (Yoga)
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: Cross ~ Bike ~ 30 Minutes
Friday: ReSt or if I'm REALLY feeling groovy ~ upper and lower weights
Saturday: Cross ~ Swimming or Rowing ~ 30 minutes
Sunday: 4 miles

I'm hoping to be able to sign up for our local Lose to Win competition. Our pharmacy puts this on a couple times each year. An 8 week challenge w/ meetings, weigh ins, encouragement, etc. I participated in their 5K last year as a fill in for some girls at work. We'll see how it goes! I'm excited aobut things... of course, I've not weighed-in, measured, or seen my BMI... sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was the much awaited Halloween Party. Bran and I went as Fergie and Will-I-Am of the Black Eyed Peas w/ a twist. Blogger's not happy w/ me right now so you can see pics on my facebook page or visit later in the week.

Tomorrow's a comin' and we've gotta get ready!

Good night moon.
Good night light and the red balloon.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're too funny! Glad you got signed up for the challenge - it would be great if we were on the same team.